For every customization, the matching solution. The right solution for your manufacturing needs! Thank you for your interest in our website and our products. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data and the security of all business data is an important concern for us that we consider in our business processes. In this statement we would like to inform you about our handling of personal data.
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR)
Stürtz Maschinenbau GmbH
Linzer Straße 24
53577 Neustadt / Wied-Rott
Phone: +49 2683 309-0
Fax: +49 2683 309-125
Data Protection Officer of the Responsible
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Phone: +49 241 44688-0
§ 1 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (EU-GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) Insofar the processing of personal data is required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party), then Art. 6 para. 1 letter b EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) Insofar as vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) Insofar as the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
§ 2 Storage Period and Retention Period
(1) The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.
(2) Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject.
(3) The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the relevant standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
§ 3 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU-GDPR):
- IP address / host name
- Date and time of the request / Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page) / Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- the amount of data transferred in each case / Website from which the request comes (referrer)
- The specific pages you have visited on our website
- Browser: Type, version and set language / Operating System: Type and Version
(1) In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c)
Flash cookies (see f)
b) b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party and therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. You can configure the setting and deletion of Flash cookies using the Adobe Flash Player settings manager at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html Alternatively, if you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you can install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-badger17/ or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
§ 4 Additional Functionens & Offers of our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the previously mentioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form your e-mail address and, if you specify this, your name, your telephone number and [...] will be stored by us to answer your questions.
(3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(4) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(5) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Rights of the Data Subject
Below you will find information on your rights as a person concerned in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, considering the related legal requirements and requirements. We may ask you for further information. We will explain in detail the results of our audit and our procedure for fulfilling your request. It is possible that we may not be able to fully meet your wishes in the manner you request.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected this data directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one- time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate administration fee for the following copies.
(2) Right to correction
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate information we hold about you. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to cancellation
You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation to forward all links to this data as well as copies or replications of this data concerning to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Art. 17 para. 2 GDPR, considering available technology and the implementation costs.
(4) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of these data is only possible with your consent or for a few, legally defined purposes.
(5) Right of opposition to processing
If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, based on which we will continue processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction using the contact channels listed above.
(6) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(7) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive information about yourself that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for transfer to another person responsible. At your request and considering the available technical possibilities, this also includes the direct transfer from us to the other person responsible.
(8) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated decision making including profiling
They have the right to obtain information on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
§ 6 Web Analytics
The legal basis for the use of all web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f EU-GDPR, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. We are interested in analysing the use of our website by our website visitors to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we use it for other interests of ours, we will inform you directly in the explanations for the respective analysis tool.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated using cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
§ 7 Online advertisement
1. Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage webiste tags through a single interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. The Tag Manager is a cookieless domain. This means that no cookies are used and no personal data is collected. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
Click here to opt out of Google Tag Manager capture: Deactivate Google Analytics
§ 8 Third-Party Services
1. Google Web Fonts
(1) This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google to uniformly display fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address.
(2) The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
2. Adobe Typekit Web Fonts
(1) This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Adobe Typekit to uniformly display fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, your browser must connect to the Adobe Typekit servers. This will allow Adobe Typekit to know that your IP address has been used to access our website.
(2) The use of Adobe Typekit Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
(3) For more information about Adobe Typekit Web Fonts, visit https://typekit.com/ and review the Adobe Typekit privacy statement at https://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/policies/typekit.html
Last Update: 02.07.2018